Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Celebrating January Winners

Hello all our creative friends!
It's time to announce the winners of our
'Celebrating January' challenge
which is never an easy task!
Thank you all for your wonderful creations!!
Here we go!

The Top 3 Sister badge goes to:







Congratulations!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER  badge and display it proudly
on your blog!


and now ... drum roll please
the TOP SISTER WINNER is:




Congratulations!
Please grab your TOP SISTER BADGE from our sidebar
and display proudly on your blog, you have earned it!

Please come back tomorrow for a new
challenge being hosted by our 'sistah' Terri!!
She has chosen a super easy challenge that you won't want to miss!!

4 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks for choosing my card!!! I will proudly display it on my blog!!!

Kuni said...

Thank you for choosing my card as Top Sister, i so happy. Congrats to the other winners.
Hugs
Kuni

Maura said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - I am honored! For some reason on my computer the visual image of my card is not working - the link to my gallery works, but the image is blank. Is it just my computer?

Darlene said...

Sorry Maura! It's fixed now!