Tuesday, February 21, 2017

RED Winners

It's time to announce the winner's
of our "RED" challenge!

Thanks so much to everyone who joined in our fun!
So many wonderful entries ... I wish I could select you all!
So here we go . . .

Our TOP 3 SISTER badge goes to:







CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your TOP 3 SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.

Now ... our TOP SISTER award goes to:
(drum roll please . . .)

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please be sure to grab your TOP SISTER badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blog ... you have earned it!!

I hope you will come back tomorrow for a new
and fun challenge being hosted by Sistah Vickie!!
You won't want to miss it!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, thanks very much for picking my card...I am so honoured! Congrats to the rest of the winners too.
Chris
x

Simone said...

Wow, I'm totally surprised! :-D Thank you so much! That makes me very proud.
Hugs
Simone